Protein learning center
Nowadays, we hear a lot about protein and protein powders: good or bad, useless or essential for muscle growth, too much, not enough… So if you’re lost in the ocean of available information about protein, and just want to know the truth, then, you are at the right place!
Here we’ll tell you more about protein in general, but we’ll also debunk some of the most common misconceptions about protein powders! Nope, they won’t make you instantly super muscly! You’ll have to sweat (a lot) for that. Or getting more protein than what YOU really need won’t make things go faster!
Well, enough said! Let’s dig right into it!
Here we tell you:
- Why protein matters: if you ever thought you don't need protein at all, you'll get your answer here
- How much protein you need: your protein needs depend on a variety of factors, all explained here!
- Where to find protein: knowing your needs, that's good, but meeting them, that's even better! We give you a few tips here.
Don't forget to use the arrows to go from one image to another!
Want to knock out the misconceptions about protein? Check the Part 2!
Here we tell you the truth about:
- Protein powders: what they really are
- Muscle synthesis: how it really works
For more information about the different types of proteins, check Part 3!
Here we tell you the difference between:
- Whey Concentrate vs Whey Isolate: yes, there really is a difference!
- Whey vs Casein: although they are both from milk, they do act very differently in the body
- Whey vs Plant-based Protein: are green protein powders really worth the hype?
The information in those infographic are coming from the following articles: