For 8 muffins
- 3-4 very ripe bananas
- 130g all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 scoop Pea Protein 80 - Vanilla
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 50g coconut oil
- 4 tbsp coconut blossom syrup
- 100g blueberries + extra for topping
Nutritional values (per serving of 1 muffin):
196kcal | 5,2g protein | 6,9g fat | 26,8g carbs | 10,8g fibre
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease a muffin tray with coconut oil.
- Mash the bananas in a bowl and mix in the coconut blossom syrup and the melted coconut oil.
- In a separate bowl, add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, pea protein, cinnamon and salt. Mix well.
- Add banana mixture and blueberries and fold in until combined. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Fill 8 muffin cups with the batter. Top with extra blueberries.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
Allow to cool and enjoy!