For 1 serving
- 100g frozen pineapple
- 200ml Protein Water – Pineapple
- 1 tsp of honey
- Juice of ¼ lemon
- Coloring agent
Nut. values (per serving):
104kcal | 8,5g protein | 0,2g fat | 15,1g carbs | 1,3g fibre
- Blend all ingredients until smooth and pour in 6 shallow plastic containers.
- Add coloring agent to each container: red, orange, yellow, green, blue & purple.
- Place the containers in the freezer for 5 to 6 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, place at room temperature for a couple of minutes and start scraping the surface with the tines of a fork.
- Place the granita in a small glass in the backwards sequence of the colors of the rainbow.