For 8 servings
- 2 scoops (60g) Whey Isolate 90 – Strawberry
- 350g fat free cream cheese or Monchou
- 300g strawberry quark or Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons low sugar strawberry jelly
- 2 large eggs
- 50g sweetener
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 200g chopped strawberries (extra for topping)
Nutritional values (per serving):
165kcal | 15,4g protein | 6,5g fat | 10,8g carbs | 0,7g fibre
- Pre-heat your oven to 180°C.
- Mix all the ingredients into a large bowl.
- Line an 20cm cake tin with parchment paper and pour in the cheesecake mix.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, then reduce the heat to 100 degrees Celcius for 50-60 minutes.
- Remove cheesecake and allow to cool, then top with remaining strawberries and chill in fridge overnight before serving.