For 16 biscuits
- 120g flour (whole or white)
- 50g sugar
- 50g coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 scoop Whey Protein 80 - Vanilla or Chocolate
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Nutritional values (per serving of 3 biscuits):
248kcal | 9,1g protein | 12g fat | 25,3g carbs | 1,8g fibre (without chocolate topping - the chocolate/coconut topping adds +/- 30 calories per serving)
- In a bowl, mix the egg, the sugar, the cinnamon and the vanilla extract.
- Add the melted coconut oil and combine well with a wooden spoon.
- Add all the flour and protein powder and blend with the spoon until it forms a big and smooth ball.
- Place the dough in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Take the dough out of the fridge (if too firm, place in the microwave for 10 seconds at the lowest power).
- Fold a large baking paper in two (or use two small ones) and place the ball of dough on one side.
- Roll the dough until it's more or less 3mm thick. Cut out shapes and place in the pre-heated oven for 10min. at 180°C.
- Optional: let cool and cover with a layer of chocolate (melt a few squares of dark chocolate with 1 big spoon of milk in the microwave). Cover immediately with coconut powder or almonds.