For 2 people
- 500g low-fat vanilla quark
- 1 scoop NXT Level Whey Protein 80 Chocolate
- 250ml almond milk
- 30g chia seeds
- 250g strawberries
- 50ml water
- Juice from ½ lemon
- Sweetener (e.g. Stevia)
- 1 sheet of gelatine
- Mix the chia seeds, almond milk and protein powder in a bowl and put in the fridge for about 20 minutes.
- Add 250g of the vanilla quark to the bowl you will use to serve from.
- Cut the strawberries in half and put in a sauce pan together with the water, lemon juice and a bit of sweetener. Gently heat until it starts to simmer.
- Soak the gelatin and add this, together with the remaining vanilla quark, in the sauce pan with the strawberries. Mix well and leave to cool in the fridge.
- Take the protein chia seeds pudding (from step 1) out of the fridge and scoop on top of the vanilla quark (from step 2).
- Then, scoop the strawberry mixture on top of the protein chia seeds pudding and put in the fridge for about an hour.
- Decorate with fresh fruit and chocolate of your choice.
Nutritional values (for 2 persons, without toppings):
- 589 kcal | 72g protein | 35g carbs | 14g fat | 14g fiber