- 60g oats
- 250g unsweetened almond milk
- 30g Whey Protein 80, Chocolate
- 10g cocoa powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- A pinch of nutmeg
- 5 drops Flavor drops Stracciatella
- Toppings of choice
Without toppings: 414kcal | 33,7g protein | 11,1g fat | 40,8g carbs | 4,1g fibre
With toppings (1 strawberry, ½ banana, 1 tbsp coconut, 1 tsp chocolate chips):
559 kcal | 35,5g protein | 19,8g fat | 54,3g carbs | 7,5g fibre
- In a small sauce pan place the oats, protein powder, cocoa powder, cinnamon and nutmeg and mix well.
- Add the almond milk, blend and place on the stove, low to medium heat.
- Cook for 3-5minutes, stirring from time to time, until it gets creamy
- Use a hand mixer to mix the porridge until smooth, adding a few tbsps of milk if needed/ to adjust consistency as you wish.
- Serve in a bowl, add the flavor drops, stir well and finish with toppings of choice.