For 2 servings
- 120g Skyr, 0%
- 1 egg white
- 15g honey
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pack of Protein Balls - Milk Chocolate
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
Nutritional values (per serving):
177kcal | 16,2g of protein | 6,5g fat | 11,0g carbs | 4g fiber
- Add a pinch of salt to the egg white and whisk until stiff.
- In a separate bowl, blend together the honey, vanilla extract and skyr.
- Then step by step, and with a spatula, add the stiff egg white to the yogurt mixture. Proceed very gently to do not break the structure of the egg white. Place in the fridge for 1 hour or in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- When ready to serve, place in a glass a few protein balls, then a layer of yogurt. Alternate to finish with a layer of yogurt, topped with a bit of cocoa powder.