For 1 serving
- 2 large slices of bread of choice (whole wheat or gluten free)
- 4 egg whites
- 60 ml of vegetal milk of choice (almond, rice, coconut…)
- 1 scoop of Whey Protein 80 - Vanilla
- Sweetener of choice
- A few drops of vanilla extract
293kcal | 41,4g protein| 3,6g fat | 22,2g carbs | 3,2g fibers (sweetened with 1 tsp of honey)
- In a bowl stir together the egg whites, protein powder, milk, vanilla extract and sweeten to taste.
- Pour the mixture over the slices of bread in a large bowl or baking dish. Let the bread soak until completely soft (5 to 10 minutes, depending on the thickness of the slices).
- Cook the bread in a pan at medium heat until lightly golden brown on each side.