For 6 truffles
- 30g Whey Protein 80 Vanilla
- 25g almond flour
- 10g rasped coconut (coconut powder)
- 3 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- A pinch of nutmeg powder
For the topping:
- 5 squares of dark chocolate
- 4 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp of rasped coconut
1. Blend all dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Add the milk and stir with a spoon for a few minutes. When the milk is completely absorbed by the dry ingredients, you’ll get a big ball that doesn’t attach to the bowl.
3. Divide the ball into 6 parts and use your hands to form small balls.
4. In the meantime, place the chocolate and the milk in the microwave for approx. 1min. Blend with a spoon until you get a smooth chocolate sauce (add a tiny bit of milk if needed)
5. Use a fork to plunge the balls in the chocolate sauce. Place them on a baking tray or plate covered with baking paper and sprinkle with coconut powder. Let dry in the fridge for an hour/ or in the freezer for 15min.