For +/- 15 balls
- 200g light cream cheese (i.e. Philadelphia)
- 30g Whey Protein 80 - Crème Brûlée
- 40g coconut flour
- 15g coconut sugar
- 20g shredded coconut (+10g to roll the balls in)
- Optional: 15 almonds to place in the middle of each ball
|113g calories||6.5g protein||6.9g fat||5g carbs||2.9g fibre|
- Place all ingredients in a bowls and combine with a spatula.
- Use a spoon to scoop out medium sized balls, and roll with wet hands. Add the extra almond in the middle if you want!
- Roll the balls in the extra shredded coconut to coat them.
- Place in the fridge for half an hour before serving and enjoy!