Ingredients (for 8 servings of approx. 50g):
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp of Greek yogurt 0%
- 120g smooth peanut butter (100% naturel)
- 25g coconut sugar
- 120g oat flour
- 30g Whey Protein 80 – Vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 40g chocolate chips
Nut. values (per serving):
- In a bowl, mix the egg, peanut butter, Greek yogurt and vanilla extract until smooth
- In another bowl, combine the coconut sugar, oat flour, whey protein and baking powder.
- Add the dry ingredients to the egg batter and mix with a spatula until it starts to form a thicker dough. Add the chocolate chips. Use your hands to incorporate the chocolate and make a nice and smooth ball.
- Cut the dough in 5 pieces, and with wet hands, roll each piece into a long log, of approx. 2cm of diameter.
- Place a baking paper on a baking tray and pre heat the oven at 180°C.
- Cut out mini cookies of 1cm from the logs. Roll them between your hands and place them on the baking tray.
- Cook for approx. 15min, until nicely golden.
- Let cook and store in an air tight container.