For 6 tacos
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 20g oat flour
- 30g Whey Isolate 90 - Banana
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Serve with:
- 1 or 2 tbsp of fat free Greek yogurt
- Sliced fruits
- Optional: chocolate chips, nuts
Nutritional values (per serving of 3 tacos):
- Without toppings: 203kcal | 22g protein | 5,7g fat | 15,1g carbs | 1,3g fibre
- With toppings (Greek yogurt 0%, kiwi, strawberries, banana): 298kcal | 25,8g protein | 6,4g fat | 31,1g carbs | 4,1g fibre
- Mix together the eggs, the mashed banana and the vanilla extract.
- Add the flour, protein powder and baking powder. Combine thoroughly.
- Place a pan on the stove, and once hot, place 1 ladle of dough in the pan to form a medium-size and not too thick pancake.
- Cook each pancake 1 to 2 minutes on each side, and place immediately on a rolling pin to give a nice round up shape. Use your hands to slightly press the pancake on the rolling pin.
- Serve with Greek yogurt and a few sliced fruits of your choice: banana, strawberry, kiwi…