For 15-20 crackers
- 125g oat flour
- 50g oat flakes
- 30g Whey Isolate 90 – Neutral
- 10g olive oil
- 100g water
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp curcuma
- ½ tsp thyme
- 1 tbsp of seeds of choice: sunflower, sesame, pumpkin…
Nutritional values (per cracker):
50kcal | 2,6g protein | 1,6g fat | 5,8g carbs | 0,5g fibre
- Blend in a bowl the oat flour, oat flakes, protein powder, salt and spices.
- Add the olive oil and then the water. Mix well until you get a big ball.
- Place the ball between 2 baking sheets and roll in a thin dough: 2-3mm thick.
- Sprinkle the seeds at the surface of the thin dough and roll a last time.
- Place in the fridge for 15 min., so the dough gets slightly harder.
- Cut out the biscuits, in the shape that you want.
- Place on a baking paper and cook in the preheated oven at 180°C for approx. 15-20 min.
- Let cool down and serve with hummus, guacamole...