For 3 servings
- 200g fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop Whey Protein 80 – Vanilla
- 1 tsp honey
- ½ tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 50g strawberries
- 1 handful pistachios
Nutritional values (per serving):
130kcal | 15,4g protein | 4,1g fat | 6,9g carbs | 1,3g fibre
- Mix in a bowl the yogurt, protein powder, honey and vanilla extract.
- Cut the strawberries in thin slices and roughly chop the pistachios.
- Place a sheet of baking paper in a medium-sized baking pan and pour the yogurt. Use a spatula to spread the yogurt in an even layer (approx. 1cm).
- Top with the strawberries and pistachios.
- Place in the freezer for about 4 hours or until firm.
- Break into pieces and enjoy!