Ingredients (for 1 portion):
- 60g oats
- 30g Plant-based Protein: Choco Hazelnut
- 10g cocoa powder
- 300ml plant-based milk of choice
- 1 tsp maple syrup (or sweetener of choice)
- Topping: fruits and nuts
Nutritional Values (per portion):
438 kcal | 33g protein | 11,6g fat | 45,7g carbs | 4,1g fibre
1. Put the oats, cocoa powder and protein powder in a small sauce pan and mix well
2. Add the milk and maple syrup and cook on medium to low heat, stirring well. Let simmer and cook for +/- 5minutes, or until the oats are cooked (depends mainly on the size of your oat flakes) and the mixture has thickened.
3. Serve in a bowl, add your toppings and enjoy!