Friday 29 / 11 / 2019 0
High Protein Chocolate Bites
For 8-10 bites
- 100g dark chocolate
- 30g unsweetened warm milk
- 20g Whey Protein 80 - Chocolate
- Topping (of choice): almonds, pistachios, goji berries, coconut, sesame seeds…
Nutritional values (for 1 serving of 2 bites):
248kcal | 8,5g protein | 19,1g fat | 11,0g carbs | 3,9g fibre
- Chop the chocolate in small pieces – which will make it easier to melt.
- Place 70g of chocolate in a bowl and melt slowly in the microwave for 1 to 2 minutes or with a bain-marie.
- In the meantime, blend the protein powder and warm milk in a shaker until completely smooth.
- Slowly pour this liquid onto the melted chocolate and mix gently until you get a smooth texture.
- Add the rest of the chocolate and continue mixing gently until it melts completely.
- Place a large baking paper on baking tray and use two table spoons to form the chocolate bites.
- Add the topping of your choice (almonds, pistachios, coconut…) and place in the freezer for half an hour.
- Gently take them off the baking paper and store in a cool place.