For 5 small ice cream bars or 10 small bites
- 2 small ripe bananas (150g)
- 30g Greek yogurt 0%
- 15g Whey Isolate 90 - Banana
- 5 tsp peanut butter
- 30g peanuts, unsalted
- 50g dark chocolate
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil
Nutritional values (for 1 small bite):
103kcal | 4g protein | 6,8g fat | 6,0g carbs | 1,3g fibre
- Mash the bananas, add the yogurt and the protein powder and mix well.
- Place the banana puree in silicon rectangle tins, filling them to ¾ approx. You should be able to fill up 5 small tins.
- Place in the freezer for an hour, just so the surface of the banana puree is slightly hard.
- Add the tsp of peanut butter and top with a few peanuts. Place again in the freezer for approx. half a day. The whole bar has to be completely solid.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave. Cover the ice cream bars with the chocolate sauce and place them back in the freezer for an hour.
- When ready to serve, let at room temperature for 5 min.