For 2 servings
- 2 apples
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 20g oat
- 15g Whey Protein 80 - Vanilla
- 15g almond powder
- 10g honey
- 10g coconut oil (soft but not melted)
Nutritional values (per serving):
212 kcal | 9,3g protein | 10,3g fat | 19,8g carbs | 3,4g fibre
- Peel off the apples and dice in small cubes. Add the cinnamon and vanilla extract. Pour into a small oven dish.
- Mix in a bowl the oat, protein and almond powders, the honey and coconut oil. Use your fingers to evenly rub the coconut oil into the powder.
- Place the mix of powders on the top of the diced apples.
- Cook in the oven for 30 min. at 180⁰C.
Enjoy… Once cooled down!