For approx. 20 servings of 40g
- 400g oats
- 2 Scoops Whey Protein 80 - Chocolate
- 2 egg whites
- 50g sunflower seeds
- 65g raw almonds, chopped
- 65g hazelnuts, chopped
- 2 tbsp pure cocoa powder
- 40g honey
- 40g coconut oil, melted
- 80g dark chocolate chips
- ½ tsp of vanilla
Nutritional values (for 1 serving of 40g):
199 kcal | 7,4g protein | 10,8g fat | 16,6g carbs | 2,6g fibre
- In a large bowl, place all dry ingredients except the chocolate chips.
- Mix gently to combine well.
- In a second bowl, mix the coconut oil, the egg whites, the honey and the vanilla.
- Pour this mixture over the dry ingredients and mix gently to make sure everything is evenly coated.
- Spread the granola onto a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 13-15 minutes at 170°C. Stir half way through.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Add the chocolate chips ands store in a airtight container.