- 4 big bananas, cut in slices and frozen
- 150ml High Protein Shake Vanilla
- 150ml High Protein Shake Coffee
- ½ tsp of vanilla extract (for the vanilla flavor)
- 6 squares of dark chocolate
- 1 or 2 tsp of unsweetened almond milk
- Toppings (optional): a few chocolate protein balls
123kcal per serving (1 serving = 1 ice cream cup – without protein balls topping)
- Mix together the high protein shake vanilla, vanilla extract and 2 big bananas
- Pour the mixture into a muffin tray – until half filled. Freeze for minimum half an hour.
- Place the chocolate squares in a bowl and add the unsweetened almond milk. Melt in the microwave and stir well.
- Take the muffin tray from the freezer and add 1 tsp of melted chocolate on the top. Freeze again for 10min.
- Mix together the high protein shake coffee and 2 big bananas.
- Add this mixture on the top of the chocolate layer, so the tray is completely filled up.
- Freeze for a few hours or overnight.
- Take out of the freezer 5min before serving. Add a few protein balls on the top if you wish and enjoy!