For 9 servings
- 25g gluten free rolled oats
- 50g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 scoops Whey Protein 80 - Chocolate
- 100g unsweetened apple compote
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 150ml unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 50g chocolate chips, extra for topping
- 60g raspberries, broken into large chunks
Nutritional values (per serving):
136kcal | 8,2g protein | 7,6g fat | 7,7g carbs | 1,4g fibre
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Grease a 20x20cm baking pan with coconut oil.
- Place oats in a blender and blend until you have the consistency of flour. Transfer the oat flour to a medium bowl then whisk in the protein powder and cocoa powder. Set the bowl aside.
- Whisk together apple sauce, egg, honey, vanilla and almond milk until smooth and well combined. Add the dry ingredients and mix together until just combined.
- Heat coconut oil and 25g of the chocolate chips in a small saucepan over very low heat; stir continuously until all chocolate chips and coconut oil have melted together. Gently fold into brownie batter.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips and raspberries on top or swirl through the mixture.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until just cooked through and the top has set. Transfer pan to wire rack to cool completely. Once cool, cut into 12 bars. Refrigerate overnight before serving.