- 2 eggs
- 240g oat flour
- 60g Whey Protein 90 Vanilla
- 50g coconut oil
- 60g coconut sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 3 tsp almond extract
- 20g almonds
- 60g cream cheese 0% + 20g Greek yogurt 0%
- Melted chocolate
Nut. Value (per biscuit) :
139kcal | 6,7g protein | 5,8g fat | 14,6g carbs | 0,9g fibre
- Blend all dry ingredients.
- Add the melted coconut oil and blend again.
- Whisk the egg with the almond extract and add to the mixture. Start blending with a spatula and continue with your hands, until you get a ball of dough that doesn’t stick to the bowl. Add the almonds.
- Preheat the oven at 180°C. Shape the dough into a rectangle (25x15cm) and place on a baking tray. Bake for 20minutes, until the biscuit turns golden.
- Remove from the oven, let cool for 20min and cut the biscuit in slices (2cm). Bake the slices again for 15min, flip half way.
- Let cool and for an extra Halloween effect, cover with a mixture of Greek yogurt + cream cheese.